Stay tuned for out next Sketchcrawl! Check our DC forum & FB Group for Updates!

Monday, April 20, 2015

Grand Central Terminal


After spending the day learning from sketches/ideas from Maestro German Samper Gnecco, FAIA I was very inspire to go and sketch the world I see. Just before I got to the hotel on a very cold rainy spring night I went to the Grand Central Terminal and I began to record the place. It was late however there were few people coming in out of the terminal talking about their travels. The architecture in this place is very ornamented with very exquisite details. It feels like a gigantic Cathedral that celebrates traveling. Took 2 Hrs (taking breaks here and there) Black Ink on White Paper

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful sketch Guido. I wish that we had known that you were in town. There was a whole group of New York City urban sketchers who are out that day. It would've been great to meet you. Beautiful job on Grand Central Station.

    ReplyDelete